You can mix and match any combination of bottles - if it's listed for sale you can choose it as a gift. Bottles range in price from under $10 to $1,000+ for reds, whites, champagnes, Penfolds Grange, etc.
When you purchase a champagne gift, there are several flexible delivery and packaging options at checkout:
- Send your champagne gift directly to your recipient anywhere Australia-wide or internationally
- Send the gift to yourself - complete with gift packaging & your gift note - if you prefer to present it in person
- Choose ground freight or air-freight. Air-freight is fantastic for next-day delivery of gifts anywhere in Australia.
- Choose from several packaging options (pictured)
There are also hamper and glassware options at checkout:
- Choose from premium or deluxe wine gift hampers for up to 2 bottles of champagne or wine
- Or choose 1 bottle of champagne and add a twin set of fine crystal champagne flutes (optional)
- You have the same ground or air-freight delivery options and you can choose next-day or a special delivery date
As an alternative to sending a champagne gift or if you'd like to let your recipient decide, you can send a gift voucher and so they can choose their own bottle(s)...or use the value for wine storage services...or a combination of both.